Tour natural spaces and a local community garden with a group of like minded people while exploring permaculture design methods, strategies and techniques for food forestry and mycological design.
Together we will :
• Tour a forest and local Community Garden
• discover how to apply the natural forest’s design to your home garden
• learn Permaculture growing techniques
• understand how to design with mycology and mushrooms
• identify and utilize food and medicine plants
• design a food forest through an integrative group design process
• Enjoy an inspiring day learning and growing with nature.
• share a potluck meal
To register :
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
all proceeds are shared between One Straw Society and Permaculture Design to support future programming.