Enjoy the day on a regenerative farm with like minded people while exploring permaculture design methods, strategies and techniques for regenerative soil building.
Together we will :
• explore a working farm
• discuss composting methods and discover super composting plants
• learn Permaculture techniques for building soil
• understand how plants can help indicate soil health
• do design and integrative activities
• have an inspiring day learning and growing with the natural world
• share a potluck meal
To register :
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
all proceeds are shared between One Straw Society and Permaculture Design to support future programming.