Come together with a group of like minded people while exploring permaculture design methods, strategies and techniques for water management.
Together we will :
• tour a local working Permaculture site
• discuss methods of water catchment, treatment and storage
• become more resilient against drought and flood
• understand how water moves through the landscape
• do design and integrative activities
• have an inspiring day learning and growing with the natural world
• share a potluck meal
To register :
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
all proceeds are shared between One Straw Society and Permaculture Design to support future programming.