Long-table Dinner Series
An elegant seven-course meal with twinkle lights, live music, and local libations on our charming One Tiny Farm in the heart of Roberts Creek.
Surrounded by rows of veggies and flowers, guests dine on culinary creations featuring in-season, foraged, and fresh-harvested local foods, created just for this night. Garden craft cocktails are made from berries growing 20 feet to your left, with courses served family style, featuring the best of our local restaurants, chefs and farms.
Behind the laughter and clinking plates, together we are quietly honing in on the bigger picture… food security and resiliency here on this remote strip of land. We’re shining the spotlight on local bounty, and on the artists in our local kitchens. We’re introducing you to new and ethical food businesses, connecting farms and chefs (and you), and nurturing collaborations to enhance our amazing local food culture.
Your menu will be influenced by what is in season and currently growing on the coast… vegetables, fruits, meat and fish presented in different delectable ways.
Our next dinner
Are you a partner chef, drink creator, bartender, supplier or musician who would like to contribute to an upcoming dinner?
These dinners raise funds to support what we do best
- Feed the Coast: Subsidize fresh local produce for people in need through our Foodbox Program & other food programs and projects.
- Focus on Youth: Top up youth internships and grants to mentor and provide living wages to our future farmers.
- Teach: Subsidize workshops on farm, food, sustainability, waste, and regenerative practices.
- Build Resources: Get the new Sunshine Coast Tool Library up and running!
- Grow Food: Plant & care for the free-to-harvest Sechelt Streetside Garden in Sechelt
- Support organizational capacity: admin costs, insurance, phones, IT, and the backbone of what keeps our programs and projects running.
A grateful thank you to our generous partners and chefs
2022 Partners & Chefs
2021 Partners & Chefs
2020 Partners & Chefs
One Tiny Farm
Located in the centre of Roberts Creek’s village.
On the Unceded Coast Salish Territories of the shíshálh (Sechelt) and Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) Nations.
3022 Beach Ave, Roberts Creek, BC V0N 2W0
(behind the Gumboot Restaurant)